Monday, March 9, 2009

LOA!!!!!!!!

Well after having given up hope for the day I just found out that our LOA has arrived. I guess the long awaited email that I have checked for a million times a day somehow got lost in cyber space. I called CCAI this afternoon basically just to give them a heads up that I was losing my mind waiting for our LOA. They seemed excited to hear from me and asked if I had gotten their email. Well that would be a big NO!!!!. She told me that the LOA was here and that we would travel in 5-8 weeks. What a great way to start the week. I guess I better start packing. China here we come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I came across your blog from a friends blog list! So glad Travis is coming home! Can't wait to see him in your arms!
    Congratulations! and what a beautiful family you have!!

    Jodi
    www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete