Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEW PHOTOS!!!!!




We got new photos of Travis today!!! Thanks so much to Angela from Ladybugs n Love. She is great about getting updates and photos. Thanks also to Kelly Rumbaugh for helping me get updates on Travis. You are awesome. It looks like Travis has had his summer shave. I guess we won't be needing a haircut for a while. He always looks so serious. I can't wait to see him smile. I am hoping we will be able to post some photos of him smiling really soon.



We are still waiting on our Travel Approval. It has been five weeks since we got our LOA.
I am not expecting to see our TA before this Friday. I am still holding out hope that we will be able to leave by April 30 or May 7. We have been busy getting ready, but it seems like no matter how much I accomplish there is still more to do. At this point I am just ready to go!
I will post as soon as we get our TA.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    Talked to Ron .. call him .. Travis is so cute!! Tuesday/Thursday - HWY 17 (prenatal visit/meet-n-greet!)
    patjones1025@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete